Weinmann Enterprises LLC
- NASA Glenn Research Center - Relocation of SMIRF and ACS test facilities as part of the expansion of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Project scope included site work, foundations, structural steel, HVAC, plumbing, process mechanical, process controls, equipment installation, electrical, commissioning, start-up, and testing.
- Corning Inc. - Design, procurement, and installation of liquid and solid material handling equipment in new facility. Construction of new automated refractory production facility. Construction of state of the art fiber optic test facility.
- GSA Heating Plant - Replacement of stokers and retrofit of economizers, baghouses, ID fans, ash handling systems and gas burners. Installation of facility wide distributed control system.
- Cleveland Veteran Affairs Medical Center - Interior renovation projects including abatement, demolition, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and interior finishing. All work completed while facility was operational.
- Ohio Star Forge - Installation of automated forge line adjacent to two operational lines.
- NASA Glenn Research Center - Replacement of two 50,000 lb/hour multi fuel fired boilers and associated equipment.
- Cultured Stone - Design, procurement, and construction for new production facility.
- NRG - Multiple location construction of dust collection system for five utility boilers.
- FirstEnergy - Construction of regional emergency dispatch center.
- Southern California Edison - Installed a selective catalytic reduction system for multiple units.
- Ben Venue Labs - Renovation of pharmaceutical production facility including clean room and filling suite to meet certification by FDA and MCA (Great Britain).
- Wright Patterson AFB - Renovations of multiple buildings.
- Youngstown AFRC - Remodeling of hangars and office space.
- FAA CARTCC - Security enhancements.
- Cleveland Municipal School District - Interior construction and finishes for a 250,000 square foot high school.